Manone Medical is an established ambulance service founded and run by paramedics. We are currently seeking Ambulance Care Assistants to join our growing service. We are looking for enthusiastic people with excellent communication skills and a demonstrable commitment to working in prehospital care. The right candidates will be given full training, and offered unique development opportunities within the company.
As an Ambulance Care Assistant you will provide transport for a range of patients around the UK providing the highest quality of patient care and customer service. Our ambulance services work 24/7, as such you will be required to work some antisocial hours in order to meet service demands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete daily vehicle and equipment checks to ensure your resources are in good working order
- Safely transfer patients with a range of mobility capabilities and clinical needs
- Accurately record journey and patient information in line with company policies
- Complete audits as required
- Provide exemplary patient care offering the highest standard of professional competency to all service users
Successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Be flexible in availability/willingness to work across a 24 hour rosta
- Possess a strong desire to care for patients
- Communicate clearly with others and be willing to work as part of a team
- Drive safely in order to ensure the safe and smooth transfer of patients
- Show previous experience of working in a caring role, and a desire to work in prehospital care
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your CV AND Cover letter explaining why you wish to be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
- Secondary education
- Experience caring for others: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence